All VINCI Schools in Virginia offer Infant Care & Learning Program.
VINCI Infant Care & Learning Program has been developed to incorporate daily Sensory and Motor exercises in addition to taking care of feeding and napping needs. Although infants don’t follow a pre-set schedule due to their individual feeding and napping needs, our teachers spend every day 30-60 minutes cognitive development time interacting with each infant for following exercises, following VINCI Infant Activity Guide, with reports to parents on a daily basis:
- Tummy Time
- Music Instruments, Singing & Dancing
- Sensory Exploration (with difference materials, textures, shapes, etc.)
- Age-Related Fine Motor Exercises (reaching, swapping, grasping, finger & pincer exercises etc)
- Gross Motor Exercises
- Book Reading
Infants are grouped in one of following groups:
- Caterpillar: non-mobile babies from 3 to approximately 7 months.
- Sea Turtle: mobile babies from approximately 8 months to 12 months.
- Penguin: walkers from 12 months to 16 months.
While Safety is always at the top of our Top Priorities, Infant classrooms are equipped with additional safety measures.
- All of the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations for safe sleep are rigorously followed. Babies are placed on their backs to sleep in cribs that are compliant with the most up-to-date standards.
- Each infant has his/her own crib. We provide crib sheets and burp clothes with daily washing and sanitizing
- Highly trained infant teachers complete documented crib checks on sleeping infants every five minutes.
- Baby-proofed classroom with soft-pack gym equipment
- We never allow a baby to drink alone – infants are always held when bottle-fed
Come visit us and see how our Infant Care & Learning Program prepares your baby for the next stage of life!